The Peppers product range includes a vast array of Elastomeric Seal and Barrier Cable Glands for use with armoured, unarmoured and conduit systems. Gland accessories specifically made for use with Peppers glands include locknuts, sealing washers, serrated washers, earth tags and shrouds.
A few reasons why to choose Peppers
New innovative gland styles such as the A*RCC, A*RCM, A*RCF and LT-C provide added versatility in conduit installations. The CR-S*M, unlike any other gland on the market, known as a “Conduit Stopper Box”, can effectively stop explosions from either direction. Peppers has also integrated it’s ingenious CROCLOCK® single orientation clamping system and Deluge protection concept into various gland designs ensuring more installations are completed without mistakes. We also offer a full range of accessories including conversion adapters, reducers, stopping plugs, breather drains, right angle adapters and much more, all available in multiple thread options such as Metric, NPT, PG, BSP & ET.
- Quotations are usually sent the same day the enquiry is received.
- No need to wait for delivery either ~ we know your needs are urgent.
- We regularly handle rush orders.
- Same day despatch is available for small orders.
- The telephone is answered by our friendly, competent staff.
- Technical Department is easy to contact and fast to respond.
- We have a first class team of distributors and agents globally
- We have been established in cable gland manufacture for 75 years.
- Impressive list of projects supplied since 1984, when records commenced.
- The full resources of the Currie and Warner group are available to us.
- We are willing and able to handle complex contract documentation.
- As members of GMTC we are in touch with development of important standards.
- Hazardous area glands are triple certified Exd, Exe and Ex nR
- Multiple Certification includes CSA, UL, INMETRO, EAC, CCoE & SAC
- Marine Certification including RMRS, LLoyds & ABS
- Certification specifically for temperatures as low as -60°C and as high as +180°C.
- Reduced bore outer seals (sometime known as SOS seals) are clearly identified by their bright red material.
- Silicone seals are colour coded white.
- Single hexagon size on all standard compression glands.
- Single Orientaion Clamping (CROCLOCK) on univarsal glands.
- Award winning barrier glands that accept up to 17% large cable diameters
- Award winning barrier glands that are ready to energise in as little as 4 hours.
- Unique “deluge” gland engineering