Customer & Supplier Communication –
At Peppers, the health, safety and wellbeing of all who work for us and with us is of paramount importance.
As you will be aware, there has been a surge in Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases. We are adhering to and implementing
all local government and health authority suggestions and instructions.
Given the global nature of our operations and with more cases arising, until the virus is under control we are taking
additional precautionary measures to ensure that we do our best to protect everyone and maintain a high level of
service to our valued customers. We have taken the below steps:
- Restricted travel of our employees between our UK and international operations and to customer
- Cancelled internal and external meetings except those critical to the business
- Implemented visitor access protocols to assist with prevention
- Communicated safe behaviour, supplying sanitiser and tissues to all staff
- Introduced extra cleaning and additional hygiene procedures in our operations
- Implemented and communicated internal procedures and policies related to the handling of suspected or confirmed cases
Please note, in line with these protocols we are unable to receive anyone to our offices who have been to any of the
affected countries and regions (including stopovers in airports) in the two weeks preceding their visit to our premises.
We hope that you appreciate our highest priority is the safety of both our colleagues and partners. As this is an evolving
situation, we continue to monitor and review daily updates from the World Health Organisation (WHO). As more
information becomes available, we will review our policies and approach to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.